Ecotech Marine RF Module for EcoSmart Drivers
This RF Module is compatible with all Vectra and QuietDrive VorTech pumps. Mobius Compatible, * RF module for EcoTech Marine
EcoTech Marine Versa Stem Tube Connector – VX101
CoralVue, Inc. and EcoTech Marine hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
- 6 Months
- To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
- To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
- To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
- That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
- That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
- Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
Ecotech Marine Wet-Side Assembly for VorTech MP60 QD
A complete wetside replacement for the Vortech MP60 Quietdrive. This will only work with Quiet Drive, not the older style
Vectra M2 – Mobius Ready DC Return Pump (2000 GPH) – Ecotech Marine
Battery Backup Compatible In an aquarium with no flow, fish and corals begin to die in as little as 4 to 10 hours. The Battery Backup is reef tank insurance in an aluminum housing. By adding the Battery Backup, your tank is insulated from power interruptions, helping protect your valuable investment -and your tank inhabitants. *Hours are estimated and will vary depending on battery life, pump mode, and other factors. Cost Savings Traditional AC pumps, when used as a return pump for your sump, are flow controlled through the use of a choke valve. This method of control is inherently inefficient for two reasons. 1) The AC pump purchased must often be overpowered for your given setup to allow for flexibility. 2) By adding artificial impedance to your flow, electricity is wasted. The Vectra pump will always operate at the optimum efficiency because there is no need to use a flow restricting valve to achieve your desired flow rate. Specifications
- Max Flow: 2000 GPH
- Max Head Height: 21.5 Feet
- Footprint: 4.5" L x 7.5" W
- Input Fitting*: 1.25" (31.75mm)
- Output Fitting*: 1" (25mm)
- Power Supply: 96W
Versa Base Station – EcoTech Marine
Expand your Versa pump array and save on power cords with Versa Base Station and Power Supply from EcoTech Marine.
Versa Pump 4 Pack with Base Station – EcoTech Marine
Base Station Specifications:
- Dimensions: 12.80"L x 1.51"W x 3.52"H
- Input Voltage: 110V
- Docking Spaces: 4
- Min Dosing Volume: .5 μL/min
- Max Dosing Volume: 300 mL/min
- Accuracy: +/- 0.2 mL for < 1 mL, +/- 2% for 1-300 mL
- Dimensions: 3.15"L x 2.34"W x 3.45"H
- Input Voltage: 110V
- Vertical Head Pressure: 18 FT
- Tubing Connections: 1/4" OD push connect*
- 4x Versa Persistaltic Dosing Pump
- Versa Base Station
- Power Supply